Wednesday 2 April 2014

random background

reading on tumblr a while back  A  very talented artist named leasean thomas posted some advice to an anon who asked him how to get better. Lesean said " get all your sucking out of the way now" i like that quote and it made me question what are things that i would love to be able to draw better but just dont do anything about.  so today i thought i need to improve my understanding of perspective. and instead of just a scribble i thought why not work as a means to go on, meaning i can build a portfolio whilst improving and have a good body of work to achieve, so keep an eye out folks i hope to show you some more  finished background pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
hi, my name is scott davies. I am studying animation at glamorgan. i will be posting work from my time at uni such as animation projects. and life/location drawing i do in my spare time world what i do