Tuesday 15 April 2014

bones mccoy digipainting

as much as i love comic art and would die to be a comic artist i dont want to be limeted to one style so i attempted a digi painting , after watching the reboot startreks i fell inlove with the character bones played by karl urban. i wanted to do a fanart peace of bones but  thought everyone has seen my style, so lets give em something new,  using custom watercolour brushes on a low opacity i painted in bones face from a photo. i am incredibly happy with this peace and look forward to doing more in this style

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
hi, my name is scott davies. I am studying animation at glamorgan. i will be posting work from my time at uni such as animation projects. and life/location drawing i do in my spare time world what i do