Saturday 8 June 2013

Johno unchaired

Johno Unchaired from Scott Davies on Vimeo.

my 2nd year film is here and ready for people to view, bear in mind i'm not the most confident animator in the world i really struggle to animate where it comes naturally to others. and i have been mocked for it. but i don't care. for me this is the ultimate learning curve i have learned so much from my struggles and I am so proud of the efforts i have put in, i know now that my third year film will indefinably be better than this, because i can see how far i have come since first year, and i'm aware of how far i have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
hi, my name is scott davies. I am studying animation at glamorgan. i will be posting work from my time at uni such as animation projects. and life/location drawing i do in my spare time world what i do