Wednesday 13 March 2013

life draiwng at garth olwg - drawing the nude and a cello

todays life drawing was very interested the model had a prob with her. the prop was a cello, i find in really interesting when models use props because then you have to make it believable. people have to be able to tell what the prop is and how the model is interacting with it. it also gives you a challenge to draw the prop aswell. you have to concentrate harder in a short time and for me that is how you lean/improve
30mins with markers
this was originaly a 30min pose but the model had  a cramp in her legs and she changes the pose 


this is my absolute favourite pose of the evening i feel my skills came through here in this 30min pose

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
hi, my name is scott davies. I am studying animation at glamorgan. i will be posting work from my time at uni such as animation projects. and life/location drawing i do in my spare time world what i do