Sunday 17 February 2013

settings for my fight

these are the backgrounds ill be using for my animation originaly i wanted them to be digital but i felt that the water colour look would give it that cowboy western feel and would add an unnatural grain that i couldnt achieve digitally. i hope you enjoy these and i hope they turn out as imagines in the animation.
establishing shot to show where the animation is set

exterior shot of the saloon where the  bad cowboy gets kicked outside

this is where the  good cowboy will kick the bad cowboy

this is where the good cowboy will have his drinking session interupted

the good cowboy will sprint towards the gun here

this is were our charactes dive for the gun/cover

this will be a quick panick pan where the hero quickly looks for a weapon and uses the rock

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
hi, my name is scott davies. I am studying animation at glamorgan. i will be posting work from my time at uni such as animation projects. and life/location drawing i do in my spare time world what i do