Monday 18 February 2013

aliens colonial-marine personal comic strip

after playing aliens colonial marines i remembers that aliens is my favorite movie of all time. i felt inspired to draw a comic sequence of my own story . i believe the story is to hectic for a one page spread but it was a learning curve for me and it helped me push my artistic ability further. i believe my art drives the story on this strip
the strip was drawn using a blue prisma color pencil on Starthmore Bristol 300 series. then inked using pentel pocket brush pens and Sakura pigma fineliners 0.2mm thickness

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
hi, my name is scott davies. I am studying animation at glamorgan. i will be posting work from my time at uni such as animation projects. and life/location drawing i do in my spare time world what i do