Sunday 25 November 2012

testing out manga studio



youve seen this image before but for an experiment i took the image into manga studio, created a new layer and proceeded to make a line art layer. the reason im doing this is i have never used manga studio before. and some of my drawings have the potentional to look really nice or deserve to be neetend up atleast . 














After creating a rough layout of line. i thought i can actually take this a bit further and i can open up photoshop and put some quick colour on this. i used very similar techniques that i did with the background painter project but not to the level of detail.













After all this was just a test but i know from using this i can go over my sketches and bring them to life even further. and you never know you could see plenty more works of art with this style in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
hi, my name is scott davies. I am studying animation at glamorgan. i will be posting work from my time at uni such as animation projects. and life/location drawing i do in my spare time world what i do